Showing all 2 results
Treadmill Lubricant Oil – 300ml (1000 Grade)Add to cart
- Clean the treadmill between the belt and the deck to ensure the surface is dust / dirt /debris free. Do this by running a dry cloth between the two surfaces to remove all dry particles.
- Ensure the treadmill is unplugged from its power source. Unscrew the cap, and attach the easy applicator to the bottle. Remove any seals to ensure smooth flow of the lubricant.
- Raise the treadmill belt from one side, and slide the applicator in as much as possible while gently squeezing the bottle at the same time. This will leave a steady stream of the lubricant under the belt.
- Repeat the process on the other side.
- Our 100% premium Silicone oil lubricant offers longer, more durable operation when compared with traditional lubricants. This is ideal for all treadmills which need non-petroleum, oil based and silicone based lubricants.